Conference Series Ltd proudly invites contributors across the globe to its 7th International Conference and Expo on Automobile Engineering and Design during 12-13 July 2019, Yokohama, Japan which includes prompt keynote presentations, oral talks, poster presentations and exhibitions.
Automobile Engineering 2019 is based on the theme: “Technological Developments and Trends In Automobile Engineering’’ and the conference mainly focuses on the Automobile Engineering and Design. Automobile engineering and design is a crucial part of the large automobile industry. A reliable, efficient and ecofriendly automotive system is what the world needs the most for a better mobility in the very future.
Conference Series Ltd organizes a conference series of 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 300+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
- Automobile engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Automobile Designers
- Automotive industry professionals
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Auto Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Automotive Part Manufacturers.
- Technology Developers
- Green Vehicle Manufacturers
- Car Retailers
- Software Publishing Houses specializing in Vehicle Design software’s
- Automobile Engineering Associations, and Societies
- Mechanical and Automotive engineering institutes
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Professors associated with automobile research
- Research Schoolers in the field of automobile
- Automobile Design
- Automotive Engine
- Automotive Drivetrain
- Braking System
- All-Electric and Hybrid Propulsion System
- Vehicle Safety System
- Unconventional Energy Sources
- Pollution Control
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness Control
- Automobile Manufacturing and Material Science
- Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Global Automobile Market
- Advances in Automobile Engineering
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: http://automobileengineering.enggconferences.com/